My Boyfriend [22/M] of 7 Months Enjoys Ecchi/Hentai A Little Too Much And It Bothers Me [22/F] A Lot??


My boyfriend absolutely loves sex and it's starting to bother me a lot. Like, he saves very explicit pictures with focus on the girls, has eroge on his computer, has a collection of ecchi manga (sometimes bordering hentai, like Prison School), has wallpaper of girls in very suggestive poses (on his iPad, iPhone, Mac), and even plays very religiously a game in which you have a virtual anime girlfriend that uses very revealing clothes bought with real money (and the most bothersome of all, you can control how much her boobs bounce)....................I can't even put in words how I feel about all that. I'm not sure if it's jealousy or what (I don't think he's ever going to cheat on me irl, much less with a 2D character), but I just don't like it. I can't even look at anime fanservice anymore without thinking about how much he likes it, and feel irked.We've tried talking about it, but it didn't make me feel any less bad. I don't want to forbid him from doing all that because it's not my place. I've suggested doing whatever he wants as long as I'm not with him, but he said he doesn't like it and that it looks like "he's cheating on me" by doing it behind my back. Not that he tells me whenever he's watching hentai, but he wants me to be aware of all that (which I appreciate, but I didn't want to know he has eroge on his mac and plays it once in a while...). He also added that if we plan to marry one day, that wouldn't work.I really don't know what to do anymore! He loves stuff related to sex and it makes him "happy". I don't want to keep telling him it makes me uncomfortable! Last time we talked about the subject, he confessed it made him feel rejected by me, and it breaks my heart thinking about making him feel like that again.But I'm failing really bad at just accepting it! Whenever I see him playing the girlfriend game or see his wallpaper, it freaks me out! I feel like closing myself up and just stay alone for a bit! And still I can't do that because I'd keep thinking about him continuing to play/look at ecchi while I'm away (which is what he does whenever I leave for a sec, be it going to the bathroom or whatever).Please, help!!**TL;DR;** : My boyfriend is overly sexual, so he owns pretty much anything ecchi/hentai related. But that bothers the hell out of me and I don't know what to do! via /r/relationships https://ift.tt/2x6XguL

Postar um comentário

0 Comentários