I'm fucking sick of this shit...


I've been fapping everyday constantly, sometimes up to 3 times a day... And every god damn time, no satisfaction, nothing. I've finally realized what little I get out of it, and decided I need to fucking stop. It's hard boys, but we can certainly do it if we put our minds to it. I was trying all sorts of different hentai.. I would search up lolis, gay furries, furry lolies, gay furry lolis etc... No more.. After a long session of searching for material, proceding to fap to it, the time wasted, the wasted fucking time, all for what? No satisfaction at all... It was then I realised, looking for more taboo stuff wasn't gonna make me feel better. I had to change myself into a better person.. I need to stop fapping for like a week or two.. then I can finally have satisfying cummies again. Like I said.. it's fucking hard. But we're not gonna let that stop us are we?! FUCK NO! Onward boys! Let us experience better faps, by fapping less! We are strong. We must improve ourselfs, and only then.. will never experience a bad cum ever again. Godspeed. I know we can do this. via /r/NoFap https://ift.tt/2vUH9Q9

Postar um comentário

0 Comentários