M4A(playing F) Sexy college rp


Kik: freakyrp321I have a sexy ref pic for your character but people who come with their own(real or hentai/anime) will get priorityI accept guys who play girls but just dont say that when you message me. Read the whole prompt to see how kinky it gets.Please do not message me with “hey” or something simple. Message me with your kinks and limits or something interesting.We will be playing new freshman roommates in college. I am the new star football player so they let me have a girl roommate. You play the new sexiest girl on campus. We start a relationship and you notice how popular I am on campus. You become addicted to being the girlfriend of the most popular guy in school. You would do anything to keep me as your boyfriend. That means if I want to charge people to watch you twerk in a bikini, you will do it. If I want to do things to you in public, you will let me. Maybe I want to watch a dog fuck you? There are many kinky things that my character will make yours do. Let me know if you want to add some!Kinks: rough/forced sex, spanking, gangbang, public humiliation/sex, slutty names/costumes, beastiality, lactation, sexual abuse, ageplay, etc.Limits: scat, piss, puke, gore, death, feet, incest via /r/Roleplaykik https://ift.tt/2pUEz6F

Postar um comentário

0 Comentários