19 [M4F] Tall Pale college guy looking for an Asian friends with benefits! ^_^


Hello there!My name is James, and I'm in search of a long-term FWB to talk, get to know each other, and to be able to sext & swap pictures when we're feeling horny. I'm more or less looking for a friend that I can talk with and not have to worry about that friend abandoning me, ghosting me, etc. I have been ghosted only a few months ago by a friend I thought I could trust, only to find out that she wanted to basically use me as a "hit it and quit it" scenario, which is funny because I'm still a virgin. However though I am very lewd and I really love to sext and talk about kinks & things that turn us turn on (kink list below too).I'm also looking for someone that I can send noods to whenever I wake up and become really horny if they're okay with it, (which is almost a daily thing with me), or just in general when we're both feeling frisky. I would also love to be able to see certain things from your end as well, whenever I'd like (within reason). More about that type of thing is in my kinklist! c:A little bit about me;• 6' 1"• 145 lbs. (My metabolism is on point lol)• Pale as a bed sheet.• I've been told I'm very cute by a lot of people; I have brown eyes, shortish brown hair, glasses, great teeth, and I love dressing cozy / being cozy.• I love playing video games, making youtube videos, watching movies, anime, TV shows, etc. My favorite movie is Inception!• I go to college four days a week. Currently I am getting my Associates of Sciences, and then hopefully I can become an Oncologist and help with Cancer research and diagnostics!• My favorite color is Pastel Green.• Winter is my favorite season. <3As I have said I have been ghosted before, but I have also been catfished and blackmailed so I am very weary of who messages me/gets sent pictures. With my first FWB that I was messing around with a few years ago messaged me, we both verified ourselves with each other and that was such a reaffirming sense of trust / security for the both of us; so maybe we can do that before we sext each other. Her and I eventually saw each other's faces and we're still friends to this day! (She has a boyfriend though so don't worry, we've been done with lewd things for over a year now.)I would however love to get to know you though; I'm looking for a friend after all! It's just that that friend and I can do lewd things together. <3As far as other things go, I am somewhat of a very fragile person on an emotional level. I have had quite a bit of things happen to me, but I always try to be a nice person and look on the bright side of things. I also have quite a few scars on my back, so if we sexted it would probably be a while before you saw my back / shirt off (being super duper self conscious is fun ;w; ).You may have noticed too that I use a lot of emoticons in some of my posts and comments, and that's just my personality. I absolutely adore japanese emoticons. This is just something that I have always done since I was little. It's not really to grab people's attention, nor to act like I'm Japanese when I'm obviously not or anything like that.My heritage comes from Irish, Swedish, and Scottish parts of the world, however I was born in America! c: I do enjoy watching Anime from time to time, as well as watching hentai when I'm in the mood. I enjoy many things both NSFW and SFW, and I think it's important to remember that there is always a person behind the screen of an account (besides the obvious bots haha).I made my avatar on Photoshop within a few hours and I really like to create things on Photoshop, as well as make videos on Sony Vegas Pro. I also write smut from time to time, link to that is located on my Reddit Profile.• Kink List: https://pastebin.com/KykkqNECAnyways though, if you're an Asian girl that's a little on the shorter side, I would love to have you PM me!Cheers~ (^ ∇ ^ )TL;DR: Hmu if you're a short Asian girl that's looking for a friend to get frisky with! c: I'd love to get to know you! via /r/dirtykikpals https://www.reddit.com/r/dirtykikpals/comments/88eh95/19_m4f_tall_pale_college_guy_looking_for_an_asian/?utm_source=ifttt

Postar um comentário

0 Comentários