So DDLC is becoming mainstream, so what? But please...


I beg of you, those who come into this community to not do the same thing that has happened with Undertale. Don’t make so many different au’s to count, don’t be those people who go around asking people “have you heard of doki doki literature club?” Basically what I’m getting at is don’t turn this fandom into what Rick and Morty or Undertale has turned into. Also btw don’t make trash overuses memes you don’t realize how many times I’ve seen a pun about you-know-what (to avoid spoilers I didn’t wanna mention it). Don’t get me wrong, your questionable hentai actually works for this cause it’s a dating sim for one, and not weird animal things is a good second.TL;DR: don’t be a “Deviantart OC maker”, as I like to call them.Please. I can’t exactly stop you. via /r/DDLC http://ift.tt/2i7Lwhf

Postar um comentário

0 Comentários