Something like Bimbofication (HENTAI)


Hi! I recently started my journey to become a little and I wanted to share it with the internet. I’ve heard of bimbofication and feminization (more towards men), but is there a name for a girl who wants to become a cute, babyfaced pet/princess for daddy? Would this fall under dollification? There are countless threads and forums discussing surgeries to become a bimbo or sissy, but what about my girls and boys who want to follow a similar path? The ones who want to model themselves after their favorite anime girl. Tell me about what you want done (wish pics, anime/hentai, surgical procedure, clinics, etc). Please be realistic in your surgery procedures! Surgery can only do so much. via /r/PlasticSurgery https://ift.tt/2E4jRL5

Postar um comentário

0 Comentários