19 f4M Hentai Whore


I love rubbing myself to hentai and rule 34. Maybe it's weird,but it's just something about them that I love. How perfect they are, how much I want to be them, put into situations that would never happen in real life, but are ok because I'm just a dirty hentai bitch. I want to become the subject of your favorite dirty hentai pics, losing my mind as I'm used by anything and everything.My kinks are monster cocks, breeding, degredation, humiliation, pet play, rough sex, bondage, breeding, and so much more.For rp my limits are scat and gore, and I have a heavy preference for playing younger characters.When you message me, show me what you have in mind. The fastest way to lose my attention is to tell me you have an idea instead of showing it.My kik is LewdTheWaifu via /r/Roleplaykik https://ift.tt/2LhYczr

Postar um comentário

0 Comentários