Ultra -- A Super Heroine erotica feat. ryona, humiliation, and all manner of hentai-inspired fun!


Hi /r/Ryona, my name is Daxter T Connors and I am the author of a series of Super Heroine short novels based on the ancient Japanese tradition of RYONA. I've been a big fan for a long time and finally decided to create my own in the form of ULTRA.(If this kind of thing isn't allowed, let me know)Ultra, a powerful heroine living in the city of Comptown, has been tasked by higher powers in protecting it from all that would do it harm. Her strength is that of ten men, but even before acquiring her powers, she was fit, strong and a force to be reckoned with. Standing at 6’1 and 180 pounds of sleek, trim muscle, Anna is a 22 year old college senior with a part time job. When she’s not in the gym, she’s on the streets fighting crime.There are three novels thus far in a "Select Your Path" style narrative. You choose if she wins or loses. If she loses, she's taken to the extremes of ryona, including ahegao, gaping, huge insertions, milking, submissions and more!Here's one such "Bad End" from Ultra: The Violating Smog. Ultra, AKA Anna, is searching for a missing University student when she finds a little more than she bargained for. If you like it, please check them out, including Ultra: Breaking Point, Ultra: Dominance, and Ultra vs. Vibrataur!I stepped into the room and slightly shut the door behind me before approaching her computer. Moving the mouse activated the screen, and I saw a message on the same forum I had been browsing earlier in the day.“Meet me at the pool, 5 p.m.” it said, from user Cody.Bodey33.Hm, I thought. As I turned to leave, I saw that the door was open – and the pervert from earlier stood in front of it, peering at me. He was slightly red, and I gave him a knowing look.“I-I don’t know what you saw, but I’m sorry! I thought the building was empty,” he said.“Sure,” I replied. As I walked toward him I could see him fidget a bit; he was short, and I stood tall over him. I put my hands on my hips and clearly intimidated the young man. I loved that feeling, so I cracked a half smile. “Do you know Holly?”He gulped and nodded.“Yeah, s-she, well, she’s kind of my neighbor, isn’t she?” he stammered.“She’s missing – any idea?”“N-no,” he said. I sighed, growing bored of him as I pushed passed.As I moved passed him, I felt his hand on my wrist. First, I hate being touched. Second, he was stronger than he looked, and I glared at him.“I’ll give you two seconds to let me go,” I said, thinking of what he had been doing with that hand.“I-I know where she might be!” he said, and my demeanor changed. “Follow me to my room, please!”I jerked my arm free from his grip and he scurried down the hall. I sighed and followed him four doors down from Holly’s, and entered his room. The first thing I noticed was the smell; stale air, coupled with fast-food and semen. Gross, I thought.“Here,” he said, as he sat at his computer. He patted toward his bed for me to sit, and I said, “No thank you.” He shrugged and his fingers flew across the keyboard; a picture of Holly popped up, clearly taken from security footage.Holly was walking across the quad in the first, and in the second, she was enveloped by a fog of some sort. Upon closer inspection, as I leaned forward and over the pervert, I noticed that it took a somewhat human shape.“What the – how did you get this?” I asked.“I-I’m a hacker, I go by the name 4chan,” he said. “I got into the security system.”I studied the images – fascinated. The fog-like monster had human eyes, I could see, and it gripped Holly tightly. In the next frame the hacker showed me, she and it were gone.I noticed then that the pervert had been staring down my shirt at my ample cleavage. My 33Ds were hard to miss, so I sighed, rolled my eyes and stood up properly.“Don’t even think about it,” I said, glaring at him. I needed to squash this immediately. “I will never fuck you.” He looked deflated as we turned our attention back to the computer.“That’s strange,” I said. “What the hell is that?” pointing toward the foggy apparition.The student shrugged and stood up, moving toward the door as I eyed the images.“I could show you,” he said. His voice had changed tone – and that piqued my interest. When I turned around, he had locked the door. I glared at him.“Do you honestly think you can take me?” I said with a laugh. I chuckled for a moment, rubbing the back of my head. “I don’t want to have to hurt you. Unlock the door.”“On the contrary. I don’t want to have to hurt you!” he replied. Suddenly, before I, or even the Spirit could think, the student pointed toward me and a smog-like substance hit me square in the face. As I inhaled, it went up my nose and down my throat; I began to cough, and then I fell to my knees. He approached me, and when I looked up through watery eyes, I could see through him; this was the last thing I remember before passing out on his floor.When I woke up, I had found Holly. She was tied nude to a wall, arms straight above her, legs spread eagle. I blinked several times; I realized that I was on the floor of some dark, cavernous room.As I sat up, I took note of myself, still wearing my t-shirt and jeans, thank god. Then, before I could blink, I felt a presence engulfing me. The fog -- more like a choking smog, the same from the security cam footage – had enveloped my entire body, leaving my face free to breathe, but I couldn’t move.“Well well, you’ll never fuck me, huh? How about I fuck you instead!” said the smog in a ghostly voice.My clothes dissolved – I watched as my t-shirt fell to tatters and my jeans, too. I gasped, struggling; I couldn’t hear the Spirit, or the Spirit couldn’t hear me. Without clasping my hands, I couldn’t transform. When my bra and panties dissolved as well, I cried out.The Smog enveloped me and refused to let me go as it penetrated me. I could feel its smoky presence in my vagina, gaping me, stretching me wide as it plowed inside. Then, I could feel it spread my ass cheeks and force its way into my asshole. It suckled my nipples until they grew hard and erect; it tickled my armpits, making me writhe in its control. I cried out again as it flipped me forward and proceeded to fuck my ass and pussy rapidly. I began to drool as I moaned in both pain and pleasure, my eyes rolling.A Smokey appendage appeared in front of me, inching close to my face. I eyed it through foggy vision before it forced its way into my mouth and down my throat. Suddenly, the monster was fucking me in every hole. I could feel the smoke enter my ass further and further, and press itself down my throat, too.“Not so rude now, are we?” it said.The monster forced its appendage into my stomach; the tendril in my ass navigated the maze of my intestines and soon the two had formed one continuous rope of smog through my body. I felt full; I felt like I need to shit, piss and vomit at the same time as it ran all the way through me. The appendage in my vagina held my pussy lips open and a thin plume of smoke entered into my urethra as I squirmed, pushing into my bladder.Then, with one large sigh, the monster came, filling my stomach and bladder with putrid, green monster semen. It evaporated and I fell to the floor. I was unable to move as the fluid began to leak out of my ass and mouth, and I began to urinate the ooze as well. I couldn’t hear the Spirit; if she was still there, she wasn’t talking.The monster lifted me with ease and tied me to the wall next to Holly. It spread my legs wide, holding me by the ankles, swaying my hips as the liquid poured from me, more than I thought could, or should, have been possible. Then it took two ropes and tied a knot under my knees, and the other side of the rope to a hooks in the wall.The monster reverted to its student “body.” The perverted young man stood in front of me with a cocky smile on his face.“So cocky. Now look at you,” he said as he laughed, reaching out to flip my right nipple.I hung there until Spring semester started again when the monster finally released us, tossing us both, Holly and I, and a few other girls he had collected, out on to the quad. I had lost most of my physique, so my friends didn’t recognize me. They just knew me as another girl that went missing at the University of Comptown and returned with a blank look in her eyes.Bad end.Thank you! via /r/ryona https://ift.tt/2Glqrym

Postar um comentário

0 Comentários