F/Futa 4 F/Futa


I've been messing around with adventure Roleplays for a while now and I've realized that I want something to do when my partner is on their break.There we have it. A full blown NSFW roleplay. I'm a huge fan of Sparrow hentai. So my kinks include Massive cocks (Inhuman sizes preferred ) , excessive cum, name calling, All the way through is fun and public teasing if necessary.If you have a plot you want to play out, just DM me the details and your kinks and I'll read it through(Alright. Don't send me random kinks. I'll only accept it if you share kinks with me.) . If you're a guy, don't let me know. And also, I tend to shy away from irl accounts. I'm open to kinky dungeon crawling RPs as well.Don't drop in with a simple Hi or Hey. I'll ignore it unless I'm THAT bored. A reference image and your kinklist is preferredIf you want to do something like world building and dungeon crawling, hit me up with your muses or OCs and we'll start world building.I'm really into growth as well so that works too.Kik: jaltergilfag (If I don't respond, I'm probably asleep) via /r/Roleplaykik https://ift.tt/2J5l9oe

Postar um comentário

0 Comentários