23[F4R] Silly games and things alike!


Howdy. I'll try and make it short and sweet, but please, make sure you understand what I'm looking for.I like playing silly games. Like WYR or FMK, or pretty much anything along those lines. But I'm terrible at coming up with options, or with pictures, and quite frankly, I don't enjoy doing that.So I'm looking for one-sided versions of stuff like that. Where you just propose situations, ask which outfit I'd rather wear, etc, etc.Please, make sure you understand that. I'm not looking for this to be a back-and-forth in that regard. I'll offer up my response, hopefully with an above average amount of insight involved, and then you go along and offer up the next question.Don't just start with a "hey" or "I'd love to play."(Have a Hentai itch right now!) via /r/dirtykikpals https://ift.tt/2EbGEjK

Postar um comentário

0 Comentários