26M418+F for hentaiesque DOM/sub incest scene roles being mom or sis


New here so starting with something basic. Semi experienced rp'er and DOM looking for a sub for a mother or sister (or both if you're open to playing more than one character). Please just be 18 or older (no upward limit), a real female biological female (not shaming just not my bag), and semi literate as well as somewhat passionate about the role or detailed or whatever you wanted to call it that motivates you to send more than "I take my clothes off" please be engaging and exciting the point is to have fun get horny and get off so let your fantasies run free :) . My only limits are gore, vore, blood, and vomit. Everything else is possible if discussed. I'd like the characters to be anime based or look as much like hentai/anime characters as possible so anything goes green hair purple eyes etc. The wilder the better. As for the scene I'm up for mostly anything I just want this to be a slow burning domination where I slowly turn you into my sex slave because you willingly choose to relinquish your control/will over yourself etc. More details can be discussed via kik. If you're interested kik is FullMentalAlchemist9. via /r/KikRoleplay http://ift.tt/2DCIZ75

Postar um comentário

0 Comentários