19 [M4A] Let's go on a Pokémon Journey! You and I, in a (sexual) adventure, let's have a long term roleplay! ;)


Let's see... I'm 19 years old, and can roleplay as either myself or any other guy if you'd prefer. My idea was to roleplay... Drum roll please: our own Pokémon journey! So yeah, this would be a long term roleplay, where you and I could start from zero and travel together, having a (very sexual) journey through any region you'd like, whether it already exists, or it's completely made up!When it comes to our sexual tastes or kinks, I'd much rather chat about these on kik, much better that way. I'll let you know that you can roleplay as either a human (probably better), or a Pokémon (humanoid of course, and with human sexual features of course). Only thing that I ask, is that if you are a guy, you'd roleplay as a girl for me. Whether human or Pokémon, of course. If you are human, you can decide your appearance based on anything! Anime, hentai, real pictures, that videogame girl you like, and so on.Oh my, I'm writing quite a lot! Why don't we get straight to business then? Message me here on Reddit if you have any questions, or skip straight to kik to set up this roleplay!My kik is: mattBig98 via /r/Roleplaykik http://ift.tt/2BYD1gI

Postar um comentário

0 Comentários