29M4f - Sexual Harassment? What's That? [Reluctant Free-Use]


Consider for a moment a world where sexual harassment isn't even a concept. A world where kissing or touching a woman without her permission is not only legal, but simply thought of as aggravating at worst, but only for the woman involved. Where its not unusual for a woman to have started dating a man after months or years of him insisting on groping her, kissing her, and more.Unlike certain elements of the 50s that this idea brings to mind (Hell, maybe this RP takes place in the 50s, I have a whole set of prompts about that era), rape is treated the same way. Like a cringe worthy 80s comedy, what would be rape in our world is a prank, and women aren't even traumatized by it. Humiliated sure, angry about it yes, but not seriously hurt or traumatized.Its in just such a world that I'm the man in your life who you can stand the least, and I've chosen to appoint myself as your stubborn admirer... feeling you up, steeling kisses, stalking you, peeping in on you, and even taking full advantage of your body when we're alone...Usually you're angry, sometimes embarrassed, often you eventually just sigh and wait for me to have my fill of kisses and pawing at you, sometimes halfheartedly wrapping arms around me and barely kissing me back because you just don't have the energy to keep yelling at me. Sometimes when I rape you, you eventually just stop struggling and wait for me to cum. And sometimes from there, your body betrays you, and you want me to get it over with and make you cum as quickly as possible...Who are we? Are we office workers in cubicles across from each other? Are you a model (Makeup model? Pinup? Swimsuit?) who always gets stuck with the pervy photographer? Students at the same school? A maid and her boss? A slutty nurse and a patient?Kinks: Non-con, Dub-con, begrudging sexual favors, slutty outfits, humiliation, groping, kissing, girls who are prettier when they're angry, goths, BBW, age play, oral, a weird kind of romance, cumplay, hentai themes.Limits: Blood, injury, bathroom play, partners who have their character suddenly fall madly in love. via /r/dirtypenpals http://ift.tt/2kclNsf

Postar um comentário

0 Comentários