[22F4A] Afternoon delight~


What's up, sluts? It's a stinking hot Friday afternoon down under, and I was hoping to have a quiet, lazy evening roleplaying, but one of my current long-term partners is unexpectedly out for the day, and the other has been on holiday all week! So I'm hoping to just have a nice chat with, well, anybody! Can't start anything serious, but I'll be around, on and off, for the next uhh, six hours or so? Plenty of time to RP a short scene if we're snappy, or honestly just chat. Chatting sounds good right now.About what? Well, the sky's the limit. I don't do ageplay, toilet play, gore or heavy BDSM, but I'm okay with most other things. I do lean towards the vanilla when given a choice, though. My favourite kinks are public sex, dirty talk, costumes, cumplay, futa and fantasy/hentai.So let's unwind together! via /r/exxxchange http://ift.tt/2ApezVF

Postar um comentário

0 Comentários